SEAVENTURES DIVE RIG
Rates are valid through 31 December 2022
Rates are subject to 6% SST
Stay within Thursday Night - Monday
4D3N Diving Package: RM2,100.00 Per Diver
5D4N Diving Package: RM2,625.00 Per Diver
Monday Night - Thursday
4D3N Diving Package: RM2,400.00 Per Diver
5D4N Diving Package: RM3,000.00 Per Diver
** FOC 1 diver for a group of 5 paying divers
** Require minimum 6 paxs or above
Fixed Boat Schedules:
- Return land transfer : Tawau Airport / Town - Semporna - Tawau Airport / Town
- Return boat transfer : Semporna Jetty - Seaventures Dive Rig- Semporna Jetty
Note: All land and boat transfer are based on Seaventures’ scheduled time; minimum 2 persons per transfer
- Buffet-style full board meals (breakfast/lunch/tea break/dinner) and free flow of drinking water, coffee/tea served all day except for alcoholic and carbonated drinks Note: No ala-carte meals provided
- Air conditioned en-suite cabin with hot shower for Standard rooms.
- Diver: 3 daily boat dives between Mabul/Kapalai Island or Sipadan Island, except on arrival and departure day.
- Diver: Unlimited house reef diving with buddy system (time and weather permitted)
- Diver: Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- Children who are certified divers must pay full diver’s rate
- Non diving children ages of 5 to 11 years are entitled to a 50% discount of the non diver package provided they share a room with their parents/guardian. Otherwise the full rate will be charged
- Child below the age of 10 must not be left unattended. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all time. No childcare provided on board
- NO SOLO diving allowed
- Night diving in the house-reef is permissible for certified Night Divers. The night diving must be with a buddy and is subject to sea/weather condition. No diving after 7:00pm and there will be no night boat dives.
- For safety reasons, ALL divers MUST use a dive computer. Sharing is not allowed.
- Sipadan Permit of MYR140/person/day *subject to permit availability and approval
- Equipment rental and bar bills (if any)
DIVE EQUIPMENT RENTAL FEES
RENTAL PRICE PER DAY/PERSON
Regulator with gauge
Mask & Snorkel
MYR30 PER DAY *
MYR180 – MYR250
Torch with Battery
SAMPLE ITINERARY FOR 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS SEAVENTURES DIVING PACKAGE
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO SEAVENTURES RIG RESORT (Lunch/Dinner)
Pick up from Tawau hotel or airport. Transfer to Semporna town for dive check-in/registration at Seaventures' Sales Office Semporna
Meet up at Semporna office at least 30 minutes before boat departure time. From Semporna Jetty, you will be taken to the Rig. Boat journey takes approximately 45 minutes, depending on the weather and sea conditions.
Check in into your room followed by dive briefing by the Dive Centre crew.
Rig orientation dive underneath the Rig. Will be subject to arrival time/sea and weather condition
IMPORTANT NOTE: NO DIVING FOR ARRIVAL AFTER 1600HRS
Day 2 - 4: SEAVENTURES DIVE RESORT (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
3 boat dives between Mabul or Kapalai or Sipadan ** + unlimited house reef diving with buddy underneath the Rig
**Diving in Sipadan is subject to permit availability and approval from Sabah Parks Management. However, if permit to Sipadan Island is not available and/or approved, please take note that the package remains in force for 3 boat dives and to be conducted between Mabul or Kapalai or nearby island.
Day 5: DEPARTURE (Breakfast/Lunch)
Maximum of 2 boat dives for guests without flight on departure day
Check out at 1400hrs to Semporna otherwise advise
*Note: No diving for guests flying on their check-out day. Boat dives are non-transferable and only permitted as scheduled by Seaventures’ management for each diver. Please organize your flights accordingly.
Kindly take note that NO DIVEMASTERS WILL BE LEADING HOUSE REEF DIVES, unless prior arrangement are made and is subject to a charge.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
All single travelers will be subject to room sharing unless a request is made for a non-sharing/own room in which a 50% Single Supplement Rate will be charged on the package price.
2. NO REFUND POLICY
No refunds - Any payment made is strictly non-refundable.
3. RESERVATION, CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT
Full details of guests are required upon confirmation including full name as per passport, passport number, nationality, date of birth, diving qualification and dietary requirements (if any).
50% deposit (non-refundable) of the total calculated tour price for every booking to secure reservation. The remaining balance before transfer to the Rig.
All children below the age of 10 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. Seaventures will not provide any babysitting services nor will be responsible. No Children below the age of 12 years allowed in the Games Room.
4. CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
All confirmed rooms will be ready for check-in after 1400hrs on day of arrival.
Check-out time is no later than 1200hrs (12:00noon) on the day of departure. The boat leaves at 1400hrs (2:00pm) sharp, please ensure all bills have been settled and rooms cleared by 1200hrs.
For early morning check out boat transfer, all bills must be settled the night before.
Please note that all the departure destinations must be confirmed by check-in date. If not confirmed by check-in date, we will transfer the guests to Semporna only.
5.1 LAND TRANSFER FOR ADVANCE ARRIVAL (before CHECK-IN DATE)
We will only provide the land transfers between Tawau and Semporna one night in advance of check-in date according to the following transfer times only.
Note: Transfer times are subject to change without prior notice. Please check with our team upon making a reservation and arrange your flights/journey according to our transfer schedule.
5.2 SINGLE TRAVELLER SURCHARGE
Boat and land transfers are based on a minimum of two resort guest passengers, if there is only one resort guest on the scheduled transfer, there will be a single supplement surcharge except where noted in the table above.
Single traveller is required to pay additional MYR75 for scheduled land transfer and MYR300 for scheduled boat transfer.
5.3 UNSCHEDULED LAND AND BOAT TRANSFER
Unscheduled land transfer, will incur a charge of MYR150 per transfer. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours prior notice to arrange the transfer schedule.
Unscheduled boat transfer, will incur a charge of MYR600 per transfer. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours prior notice to arrange the transfer schedule.
6. LIABILITY RELEASE
Guests must sign a liability release (waiver) and assumption of risk upon arrival and abide by all dive safety rules.
7. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Please be informed that travel and diving insurance is the responsibility of the guest
Login in to purchase Dive Assure
8. SIPADAN PERMIT
Daily entry permit to dive or visit Sipadan Island will be subject to approval by the Sabah Parks Department, which controls the issuing of the entry permits. The total number of divers or visitors allowed to visit Sipadan Island is restricted to 120 people per day for all resorts in total.
Priorities of Sipadan Permits are given to Divers. Non Divers are subject to permit availability.
A fee is levied by the Sabah Parks Department of MYR140 per person for all guests entering Sipadan and is valid for ONE (1) day only. This levy charge is to be paid separately as it is NOT included in any of our packages unless clearly stated.
In any event the trip has to be cancelled; the permit paid is NOT refundable or transferable to a later date. The management will not be responsible for such losses rendered to the guests.
Seaventures will strive to keep all guests on the same reservation together on all dives to Sipadan, however in the event of large groups or situations beyond our control, guests on the same reservation may be split.
Please note that we will forward your names for Sipadan permits as many times as possible. Please inform us if you do not want to be put forward for more than your guaranteed allocation of permits at least 24 hours in advance otherwise you would be charged for the permit acquired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, guests are required upon booking to submit full name with nationality, gender, passport numbers and contact address for us to proceed with the permit application. Failure to submit information may result in guest(s) being denied entry to Sipadan Island.
- Guests must provide valid, relevant and recognised forms of diving certifications to Seaventures to be eligible to dive. Failure to produce proof of certifications will result in forfeited dives. No Exceptions.
- All diving guests are eligible, with the exception of check in and check out days, for 3 guided boat dives per day at various dive sites, at the discretion of the dive team between Sipadan, Mabul and Kapalai Islands. All diving guests are also eligible for unlimited house reef diving, pending appropriate sea conditions.
- All divers are required to undergo a general dive and house rules briefing and orientation dive on their check-in day or whenever the Dive Manager deems appropriate.
- It is mandatory for all divers to dive with a Dive computer. No sharing is allowed. Dive computers are available for rent at the Rig.
- Any diver failing to adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by Seaventures and the Dive Guides, will have their dive (s) forfeited without any provision for refunds.
- Seaventures will strive to honour all scheduled dives. However, due to any reason whatsoever beyond our control, all dives are subject to take place at the discretion of the Dive Manager.
- Extra boat dives from those already scheduled within the reservation package will be at a cost and will be subject to Dive Manager's approval.
- No diving activities provided on arrival day if guest (s) arrive at the Rig on or after 16:00hrs.
- Due to the provision of unlimited house reef diving and 3 boat dives as per schedule, for safety reasons and according to naval research, the duration of all dives are limited between 45 - 50 minutes inclusive of safety stop and no deeper than 30 metres (40 metres for deep specialty qualified divers only). All unguided dives are at divers' own risk and responsibility.
- Guests undergoing courses are required to complete the necessary skills up to the requirements deemed sufficient by PADI standards and in the time frame allocated by their instructor in order for certification. Course fees in any part will not be refunded for incomplete courses.
- Snorkeling is available at the guests’ own leisure and risk and must coincide with the boating schedules and boat capacity. Divers always have right of way and priority on boats. Snorkeling guides are only provided upon request and subject to availability and at a cost.
10. FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food served is buffet style and predominantly Asian cuisine with fruits and salads. No ala-carte menu provided.
Provisions are made for specific dietary requirements upon booking and advanced notice only and may incur a surcharge.
Food brought in by guests that require cooking will be subjected to a surcharge.
Drinks brought in by guests will be subjected to a corkage fee.
11. GROUP POLICY / COMPLIMENTARY ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
For every group reservation of 9 paying divers arriving and departing on the same dates, accommodation and meals for one (1) accompanying diving leader shall be on complimentary basis.
All complimentary services/facilities cannot be exchanged for cash rebates and/or carried forward.
Guests are responsible and liable for all damages rendered to any Seaventures’ property and will be charged accordingly for replacement.
Seaventures will not be responsible or liable for guests’ own property and belongings.